There are two types of inspections we conduct:
Type I – This type of inspections is for properties that will be monitored by the Property Management Company and/or Mortgage Holders (Banks & Private Lenders). Inspection parameters are focused on structures defects and visual damages ONLY and no other verifications will be conducted. This type of inspection also applies to foreclosure properties. The written inspection report contains limited inspection parameters.
Type II – This type of inspections is for the Buyers that are concern about their investment and the condition of the property and its components that is about to acquire.
Most Sellers and Builders know the condition of their properties, HOW ABOUT the BUYERS?!!
Most Buyers rely and trust on their Agent! Don't Be A Victim! Have Property Inspected Right®!
As an InterNACHI Master Certified Inspector we must adhere to State of California safety building codes and guidelines. This means we will attempt to inspect all of the following, when accessible*.
- Structural and Framing,
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim,
- Gutters and downspouts,
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations,
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings,
- Eaves, soffit and fascia,
- Grading and drainage,
- Basement and foundation,
- Water penetration and foundation movement,
- Heating systems,
- Cooling systems,
- Main water shut off valves,
- Water heating system,
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets,
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats, (if accessible)
- Electrical service line and meter box,
- Main disconnect and service amperage,
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses,
- Grounding and bonding,
- GFCIs and AFCIs,
- Fireplace damper door and hearth,
- Insulation and ventilation,
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers,
- And much more...
* Since each property is unique, due to complexity some of components may require additional fees.