Advantages of selling a property that have been Move-In-Certified by ISI-Construction.com Certified Inspectors:
- The Seller has a peace of mind!
- The property has inspected by a licensed general builder, ICC member and Certified Master Inspector.
- The inspection report provides an unbiased and no-one's influences report to the Seller about the status of his/her property.
- The report will alert the seller of any items with immediate concern, such as structural discrepancies or active termite infestation that might require corrective action before the Buyer's inspector arrives.
- The report gives the Seller time and opportunity to correct the discrepancies and quote for competitive contractors.
- The inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on the part of the Seller.
- The report might relieve a prospective buyer's unfounded suspicions, before they walk away.
- The report will be revised to reflect the corrections before being released to the potential Buyer.
- The report reveals discrepancies ahead of time, which removes over-inflated Buyer procured estimates from the negotiation table.
- The report can help the Seller substantiate the asking price if problems don't exist or have been corrected.
- In most cases, the inspection report will not concern the Seller during the 3-days cool off period. The deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer's inspection unexpectedly reveals a last minute problem.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
- Move-In-Certified signs attract potential buyers.
Note to remember: If you want to sell your property with Hassle-Free; ask your agent to obtain property inspections by ISI-Construction.com and You’ll be glad you did!