Choosing the right contractor to construct and/or assess property can be difficult. Like most on-call professionals, you probably will not get to meet them until after you scheduled an appointment with them. Furthermore, different contractors have different qualifications, equipment, experiences, processing and reporting methods and yes, different pricing.
One thing for sure is that thorough construction/inspections depend heavily on the individual contractor's own effort and technical training.
Whether you are building a small coffee shop or high-end fine dining restaurant or tenant improvement (TI) on your existing business or building a wooden small deck in your patio or expanding the current square footage of your residence, offices or a custom build residential, commercial and industrial properties, or upgrading the existing building to current building codes or installing a solar systems and/or buying or selling a property, you should always consult and incorporate the service from ones that are licensed, certified and bonded contractors. We are a DIFFERENT construction & inspections company.
We are the BEST in the area because we utilize innovative technology with every construction and inspections. We settle for nothing less and neither should you when choosing a builder or an inspector for your residential, commercial, or industrial property.
Certifications and Licenses:
Will release upon request
Some HIGHLIGHTS, but not ALL;
- Over 30 years of hands-on experience in high challenging structural, safety and technical fields.
- Master in Business Administration emphasize in business development and economics from Bedford
University in June 2006.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering emphasizes in fluid dynamics and mechanics, structural
behaviors from Bedford University in June 1985.
- As a creative design engineer, have obtained four Patents, three have issued and one is pending.
- Certified Six-Sigma Champion by Technology Systems Institution (TSI) in May 1985.
- Certified Six-Sigma Master Black-Belt by Technology Systems Institution (TSI) in June 1995.
- Licensed and Bonded General Builder by State of California (CSLB).
- Licensed Realtor and Notary by State of California.
- Member of International Code Council (ICC).
- Certified Master Inspector by InterNACHI.
- Certified for ServSafe by National Restaurant Association.
- Certified Indoor Air Consultant by InterNACHI.
- Certified Radon Detection by InterNACHI.
- Certified Mold Detection by InterNACHI.
- Certified Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In addition, we are required;
- Adhere to the industry's largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice, and Code of Ethics,
which ensure that we are aware of our ethical duties as a general builder and property
- Pass a building inspection examination every year. This general, not association-specific exam is an industry standard required by InterNACHI and some State Licensing Boards.
If you need to construct and/or a property assessments performed that give you peace of mind, don't settle for anything less. Please contact us at Support@ISI-Incorp.com to schedule construction or Inspect@ISI-Incorp.com to schedule evaluation.