Most of the Sellers and Builders are aware of the conditions of their properties… HOW ABOUT the BUYERS?!!
Advantages of buying a property that have been Move-In-Certified by ISI-Construction.com Certified Inspectors:
- The Buyer has a peace of mind!
- The property has inspected by a licensed general builder, ICC member and Certified Master Inspector.
- Discoveries are based on unbiased and no-one's influences.
- The site inspection covers hundreds of components (Refer to the 'What We Inspect') in the property and includes a written report clearly outlining the conditions and safety concerns of the property and its components.
- The inspection report gives the Buyers the information they need to make the best decision in purchasing negotiations, warranty repairs, and prepare for future maintenance.
- In most cases, the discrepancies will be corrected by the Seller or at least acknowledged prior to making an offer on the property.
- The inspections report eliminates surprise defects.
- The property inspection reduces the need for negotiations and 3-days cool-off period.
- The property inspection allows the buyer to sweeten the offer without increasing the offering price by waiving inspections.
Note to remember: Most property inspection reports attached in escrow doc are referred to as a ‘general property inspection’, which is acknowledged prior to closing on either brand new or existing properties. Don’t settle for ‘general property inspection’ in escrow doc.! The reports are not conclusive and are limited to minimum inspection components. They are mainly designed and outlined in the best interest of the developer or the seller, NOT the Buyer. Ask your agent to obtain a property inspection by ISI-Construction.com Certified Inspectors prior to closing the escrow. You’ll be glad you did!